topCOM can provide you options about how mobile recording will be handled depending on your business flow.
This solution automatically records all calls for those mobile phones that are registered to the service. Each call is recorded and indexed along with the relevant details of the ‘calling’ or ‘called’ party and is available for replay from a secure link immediately after the call is finished.
- Ability to track the location of handsets
- Service available on most modern handsets including Blackberry®
- No need to change networks
- No need to change mobile phone numbers
- No need to change contracts with existing providers
- Calls are available for immediate replay via secure access
- Fully automatic compulsory recording, no user intervention required
Recrod SMS Texts
It is envisaged that future compliance laws will require that SMS texts are also recorded. The Compliant recording system already has a secure SMS recording module that works in the same way as the voice calls i.e. recording all traffic automatically in a tamper-proof process.
The Compliant mobile phone recording service is usage-based costing, which means there is no up front capital cost. This provides enormous benefit and flexibility as specific individuals and groups can be added or removed from the service as is necessary.
- Usage based charging – no upfront capital cost
- Specific individuals and groups can be added to the service as demand dictates
- Simple to use – virtually no training required
- Future proof compliance solution (particularly within financial markets)
- Rapid implementation and set-up
- Pilot projects available - enquire now
The inclusion of mobile phones within an organisation's voice recording strategy ensures these
devices are no longer the weak link in the corporations secure communications architecture.